Monday, February 21, 2011

Finally Home!

I haven't done a good job of keeping up our blog at all! My last update was from Pebble, and since then we have been to LA. We stayed with a family in Beverly Hills, and they were able to show us around town. I went shopping at Fred Segal, had lunch at The Ivy, and dinner at Dan Tana's. It was a really fun week, even though things didn't go as we hoped as far as golf is concerned. We came back home on Saturday to wonderful weather! I was able eat lunch on Sunday with my mom and sister, Tara, who I haven't seen in forever. We were also able to celebrate one of Chris' friends birthdays. It's always good to come home, but especially when we get to see people we haven't seen in a while! Once again, I haven't done a good job of taking pictures...maybe we will get out to the beach tomorrow and I can take some of Chris paddle boarding!

No comments:

Post a Comment