Friday, February 11, 2011

On to Round 3

We've made it through the first two rounds of the tournament. Thursday, Chris played Pebble Beach. Today, he played Monterey Peninsula Club. Apparently, Chris saw a whale today. I'm very mad that he didn't tell me! I really wanted to see one. We could hear the seals talking on the holes by the ocean today, but we never got close enough to see any. My friend Elizabeth flew in last night, which is giving me some company on the course. I'm always looking for someone to keep me company while walking 18 holes! I've been taking some pictures on the course (which is not really allowed, but it's so pretty I can't resist!). Hoping for a great round tomorrow!
When we got back to the house this afternoon, I was walking across the patio and saw a fox. It was so small! It sat and stared for a while, but when I went to get Chris to show him, it ran away!

No comments:

Post a Comment