Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bahamas

We finally made it to the Bahamas, only one day late. We had a great time...I had forgotten how beautiful the water was. In our typical fashion, we took hardly any pictures. I keep saying that we will get better about that, but it really is hard when it's just us. We are currently at the airport in the Bahamas waiting on our flight back into Georgia. We head to the Ritz at Lake Oconee for a couple of days (Chris has an outing to play). On Monday we drive to Charlotte, which I'm so excited for! My sister and brother-in-law live in Charlotte, and later in the week my other sisters, mom, and grandmother will be coming into town. It should be a very fun week!

This is the view from our balcony at Atlantis.
I'll upload the rest (meaning 3 other pics later...internet is slow).

No comments:

Post a Comment