Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm HORRIBLE at this.

I'm not very good at keeping this blog up to date! This is my first post since February, I believe. We are currently in Hilton Head, South Carolina for The Heritage. When we got to the house we are staying at this week, we were greeted by an interesting statue...

Staying at houses is always fun for me because I get the chance to cook, which is one of my favorite things to do! Last night I made Spinach Carbonara...so easy and awesome. Today, I'm trying out a recipe for homemade ice-cream minus the ice-cream maker. We will see how it goes. If it gets a seal of approval from Chris, I'll share the recipe.



Until the ice cream is ready, I will just be enjoying this beautiful weather. Hoping for a trip to the beach tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man that ice cream looks good! Maybe we can have another dinner night when yall finally get home and you can cook me the Spinach Carbonara. I could say "we" cook, but I have a feeling it would be you cooking and me watching again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping that the ice cream will be good! We will definitely have to have another dinner night!

    ReplyDelete