Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Viking appliances are FINALLY in!

The week before Thanksgiving our Viking appliances were finally delivered.  I was so happy to be getting them in time for all of Chris' family to come into town.  I didn't realize that the installation was going to be such a hassle or I probably would have waited until after Thanksgiving!  I had a lot of cooking to do, and on Tuesday of last week, I still did not have a fully functioning kitchen.  Needless to say, I was freaking out.  Thankfully things were at least working by Wednesday, and I was able to cook everything.  The installation has caused even more projects to get started, but we aren't on a timeline for those so it won't be nearly as stressful!


The countertops had to be removed and cut...they were unfortunately cut wrong.  Now we get to do some work to fix that...


Everything in place...FINALLY.






Tonight I decided to try a new dessert:  Hot Fudge Pie. (Click for the recipe.)  Once again I am making Chris break from his diet to try something sweet.  It's really good and easy.  It wasn't so easy to scoop it out into pretty slices...



Here I am at 24 weeks...not much growth from the last couple of weeks, but I'm sure it's coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your new kitchen!!! and of course Tahnee, you look fabulous as always:) Glad you had a very happy thanksgiving!! ~ Lucy

    ReplyDelete