Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Home to wait on Baby Kirk!

I am home from my last few weeks of traveling.  Hawaii was great (although I think I was allergic), and I actually got to watch Chris play.  Now, I get to wait on the arrival of Baby Kirk.  I can't believe I am only 8 weeks (give or take) away from meeting this little man!  I'm very excited for him to arrive, not so excited about being away from Chris!  While Chris is away, I will be doing a lot of resting and some nursery decorating.  I currently have all of the furniture, but I am in serious need of organization and decorations.  Here is what I'm working with:

This is the elephant hamper that started it all...this was the first nursery item that I purchased.



                                   
                                               Zoomed out view...

          

Close up of the glider
Close up of the crib

Changing Table
Window Seat covered in Christmas presents
I also put the stroller together.  I probably should have waited for help, but I am very impatient!


                                  





1 comment:

  1. Baby Kirk will love his new place....You have got it looking great, if you need someone to sit in that rocker all day and spoil the little guy, just give me a call! I am free for Hawaiian Vacations as well!

    ReplyDelete