Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fort Worth

Well, I finally made it to Texas Tuesday night!  It was a long day...I had a 4 1/2 hour delay in Brunswick, causing me to miss my original flight to Dallas/Fort Worth.  I was confirmed for the next 2 flights out of Atlanta because of the multiple delays in Brunswick.  I finally made it to Atlanta at 4:45, and ran (passing Flava Flav with his big clock and crown along the way) to my next flight which was leaving at 5:30.  I made it, and then sat on the plane for 1 1/2 hours.  All of the delays I faced Tuesday were due to mechanical problems.  That makes me so excited about all of the flying that we have to do!  I am very happy to be here...I really love this town.  We are staying downtown this year, which puts us in walking distance to some great restaurants.
Tonight we ate at an Italian restaurant called Taverna.  It was soooo good!  I would highly recommend it.  We had flatbread to start, followed by a butternut squash pasta for me and lasagna for Chris (not surprising!).

Chris is playing at Colonial this week.  He had a good day today, and will hopefully have a great day tomorrow!  He is playing with John Daly and Roland Thatcher.  He tees off at 7:21 on tee 1.  Follow along on the PGA tour website!

No comments:

Post a Comment