Monday, May 23, 2011

Dallas, Texas

This week we are in Dallas, Texas for the Byron Nelson.  It was so nice to only have a 30 minute drive from Fort Worth for the tournament this week!  We are staying at the course, which is so nice.  I love getting to sleep in just a little bit on the days when Chris has early tee times.  In our room at the hotel, we had a neat little chocolate sculpture (I don't know what else to call it...) waiting for us.


It was almost too pretty to eat...but we tried some last night, and Chris finally got tried out the golf ball today!
My brother-in-law, Derek, sent me a video of Maverick a few days ago, and my dad sent me a video today.  Just thought I would share since he is so cute!

4 comments:

  1. I think Maverick needs his own blog....have to agree he is very cute! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! Looks like ya'll are being spoiled this week. Fun!! Great to see sweet Mav too! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always good to be spoiled! Thanks, you too!

    ReplyDelete