Sunday, May 8, 2011

Many things to celebrate...

Todays post will be pretty long and full of pictures from our trip to Charlotte. First of all, I would like to say Happy Mother's Day to a few special people...my beautiful mom, Chris's amazing mom, and my wonderful stepmother, and also the grandmothers, who without them, none of this would be here today! Also, today is the best husband in the worlds birthday. Chris is FINALLY as old as I am...he is the hardest person in the world to buy for, and thankfully this year, he is picking out his own present that will go into our new house.
Here is the spread on Friday night...Greek food
My sister made S'Mores Brownies for Chris. They were yummy!
Chris and Xander getting ready to blow out the candles.
Blowing out the candles...
Chris cutting into his brownies...
My little sister, Paisley, is graduating from high school. She got a cake to celebrate also...
Paisley and Xander
Chris and I (and Xander)
The sisters (Tara, Ashley, Tahnee, Paisley) decided to have a little photo shoot. Chris was the photographer and my iPhone was the camera (as it usually is...)
Finally, the last picture for this post! This is Chris and I out celebrating his birthday last night...

No comments:

Post a Comment