Monday, June 27, 2011

I'm slacking again...

Once again, I've been really bad about updating my blog!  I have been really busy trying to get some of the work going on the house.  So far, there isn't really any change.  Hopefully, this week things will really get going.  We don't have very much time before we have to move, so things BETTER get started.  I will start posting pictures as things start happening!  Lately, there has been so much smoke in the air from the forest fires in the surrounding counties.  Thankfully, we've had a few days without smoke.  I was finally able to spend time outside this weekend.  It was so great to sit at the beach and not have to breath in smoke!

Blue skies and palm trees...doesn't get much better.
Dinner last night...spinach carbonara.  If you haven't tried it yet, you should!

No comments:

Post a Comment